Friday, May 14, 2010

Fairy Flight Part 3 has hit the stores....

Back again! This time I have one very amazing new special collab kit to show off to you all by Joelle and the one and only Miss Behaving. Joelle and Miss have come together to make the 3rd part of the Fairy Flight Series and let's just say WOW!

Because of the server being down at Scrappity-Doo-Dah, Joelle has put this kit up in her personal store at:


But I have some good news! Scrappity-Doo-Dah seems to be up and running again now so I am sure within a few days Joelle will have this beautiful collab up in there very soon. Ok on with it! LOL!

by Joelle and Miss Behaving



And here are my pages using this awesome and gorgeous kit. In the second page I used a mixture of all 3 parts to the series so show how they all blend in together.

In The Night - RAK for Joelle

Click Here to view full credits in my Deviant Scrap gallery.

Finding Bambi

Click Here to view full credits in my Deviant Scrap gallery.

Ok I have to keep running and keep catching up. I think I am getting somewhere this week. YAYY! I hope you all have a brilliant weekend and have fun. I am sure I will be back later today, we will see what happens. hehehe!


1 comments:

Syd said...

really wonderful works sweetie!!!

Post a Comment