Friday, May 14, 2010

LOADS of new goodies from MDesigns Creations

Good Morning Everyone,

I have a very gorgeous kit to show off to you this morning from MDesigns Creations that is due to hit the Shabby Pickle Designs store today.


by MDesigns Creations




And here is my page using this gorgeous kit. It's also a RAK for Anna and her gorgeous little man.

In The Grocer's Stop

Click Here to view full credits in my Deviant Scrap gallery.

And if that wasn't enough there is also a gorgeous new kit for you all to grab up for a very very low $2!!



by MDesigns Creations


And not only that, there are 2 new AMAZING new Hybrid products too!

by MDesigns Creations


by MDesigns Creations


And if that wasn't quiet enough, there is also a CU pack for you to grab up too!

by MDesigns Creations




Ok I have to keep moving and I will be back shorty with an amazing new collab to show off from my gorgeous Joelle. Hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment