Thursday, May 13, 2010

♥ Please Vote For Me ♥

Good Morning Everyone!

I am back this morning after some help from you all. LOL! I just finished my page for the May Pen Scrappers Contest and I would loveeee and and appreciate any and all votes I can get. ♥

Vote 4 me at PenScrappers.com!

Here is my piece using the beautiful mini kit from Renee Pearsons and also some goodies from Tumble Fish Studios and Lily Designs too. You can see full credits to this piece if you click on the image above.


Click Here to vote for my page.

Thank you all so very much for any votes you can give me. I hope this finds you all going amazing and having an awesome day or night. I am off to keep catching up before the tech's get here to organise my Hubby's aerial for his wireless broadband for work. They are an hour late already so we will see what happens. LOL! Not the sharpest crayons in the box I don't think. ROFL! Ok thanks heaps and heaps and I shall return late tonight I think.
Ok just have to pop this in, just got a call and I told ya they aren't the sharpest crayons in the box, they are lost. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Tasmanian's lost in Tasmania. ROFL! Ohhh what a HOOT! LOL!
Ok I am seriously off to wait for them to knock on my door now. Have a good one everyone!!

2 comments:

Eryn said...

Did you tell them to try the other street? hahaha! voting :)

Mystique Designs said...

Miss you :D I just wanna say : Love you :X

Post a Comment