Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A very Deviant new challenge is up.....

I am back and I have an awesome challenge to hook up all my fellow Deviant artists up to!
Evelyn (aka finecraft) has a new challenge up over in the Deviant Scrap forums called:


Ev has offered up one of her very own personal photos of her Hubby for us all to use in this challenge and we need to Deviant him up! I hope his buckled in for a good ride I tell ya. hehehehe! Head on over and check it out and come and show us your pieces of art with Ev's Hubby!
Here are 2 I have made so far. I am having so much fun with this challenge!

Buzzin With My Pig (ATC)

Click Here to view full credits in my Deviant Scrap gallery.

Got Ya Head On A Plate? (Skinny)

Click Here to view full credits in my Deviant Scrap gallery.
 
Ok I better start thinking about bed very soon. I hope this finds you all going so amazing and having a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment