Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Granny's Garden" by High Four Designs

Good Morning Everyone! I am a wee bit behind this week. Been feeling not myself and a wee bit crook so I am behind in my blogging again. hehehe! Nothing new right? LOL!

I have a gorgeous new kit to show off to you today from a brand spanking new designer, High Four Designs. Who is also known around the scrap world as Dani³. Congrats Sweetie again on your new adventure. I wish you all the very best ☺

by High Four Designs




And here are my pages using this gorgeous new kit. The second page is a RAK for my Tracey Lee of her grandson, little Taitey Tot.

Not In Granny's Garden

Click Here to view full credits in my Deviant Scrap gallery.

Nanny's Garden

Click Here to view full credits in my Deviant Scrap gallery.

And if that wasn't enough, Dani has a CT Call up on her blog and it ends on the 25th of May 2010 so get on over and apply apply apply!


Ok I shall return soon. I have some more gorgeous goodies to show off soon. I hope you are all having a brilliant week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment