Thursday, May 20, 2010

"T(h)ink about fairies" by Joelle and Little Pixel Designs

Back again and this time I have a gorgeous new collab kit to show off to you all between Mother and Daughter!
Joelle and Kaith (aka Little Pixel Designs) have come together to make an adorable little fairy kit together for us all. Isn't it so sweet! This kit is available in Joelle's Design2Create store because the Scrappity-Doo-Dah store is still not working so be quick because the kit is on special for one day only at $4.50!

by Joelle and Little Pixel Designs



And here are my 2 pages using this adorable little fairy kit.

Fairy Land

Click Here to view full credits in my Deviant Scrap gallery.

Think About Fairies

Click Here to view full credits in my Deviant Scrap gallery.

Ok I shall be back again very shortly. I have another adorable new kit to show off today. Hope you are all having a great day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment