Monday, June 21, 2010

Feeling a bit Void??

Well I have the most perfect kit to fill that void! Our totally talented Miss Hollie has made the BEST ever black kit and OMG, it makes your mouth water. This kit is just so perfect for all sorts of pages!
I LOVEEEEE IT!!

by Holliewood Studios


And here are my three pages so far using this totally mind blowing kit! I have so many more ideas in my head and I can't wait to get them out and into the works with this kit. WOW!

Lonely Heart


This Is The End


Void

Click Here to view my Deviant Scrap gallery to view full credits.

I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you and I hope you all had the best weekend. I had a very very lazy and quiet one. Was awesome!! hehehehe!

2 comments:

meandmyself said...

gosh girl you have made great pages with this kit
love the first and last so super .......

Meryem said...

OMG sweetie, when I saw this page in Hollie's Shop I directly know it's your's. It's your Style and I love it

Post a Comment