Saturday, June 19, 2010

New stuff from MDesigns Creations....

Yayy it's a drizzly Saturday afternoon here, perfect weather to crank the wood heater up and play some catch up on the PC while Lily girl is having a snooze. hehehe! Yeah any excuse really would do. LOL!

I have 3 new kits to show off to you all today from Mimilou over at Shabby Pickle Designs.

by MDesigns Creations and NH Designz


And here is my page using this one.

Oh Boy - RAK 4 Wendy (Wendy85)

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.


by MDesigns Creations


And here is my page using this one.

Oh Little Beauty

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.


by MDesigns Creations


And here is my page using this one.

Pirat'age

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

Ok going to keep moving because I have a few things to get done and then if I am lucky, I might be back tonight with a new post. I hope you all have an awesome weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment