Monday, June 14, 2010

Playing around...

Good Afternoon!

It's the Queen's Birthday Long Weekend here and the very last day of school holidays today too. Going to actually miss the girls heaps when they go back to school, although the peace and quiet is sounding very inviting. LOL!

Here is a piece I was playing with the other night when my mojo went up that creek without a paddle. hehehe! Thanks to the fantabulous and so very talented Amy and the awesome tutorial she shared with us all this page came to life. Thanks heaps and heaps again Doll!!
xoxoxo

by Lorie Davison


Trapped With My Thoughts

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving and go and spend the day with my girls before school tomorrow. Back to the early mornings again. Blahhhhhh! I hope you are all having the best weekend and I shall be back through the week with some very gorgeous new products from some very gorgeous designers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful, tara....
i must comment on your LOs more on DS but they are all so consistently perfect i am intimidated of saying something silly...LOL.
(BTW: i saw your inchies piece in the forums...the one with john lennon & adam ant....PHENOMENAL!!!)
sorry to hear about the early wake-up calls. we've just started summer break here last friday & it feels so good not to have to set the alarm for 6:45a anymore....
enjoy your day with the girls...:)

Tara said...

Ohhhhhhhh girl thank YOUUUUU on all counts here! You have made my DAY! And OMG that inchie took soooooooooooo long to extract all of those different singers out but wow was it worth it in the end. Thank you to the moon and back Dani!!!

I sooooo wish the girls were still on holidays here. I want to home school them now. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Although the peace and quiet today was nice, but at the same time I was a bit lost as to what to do. LOL!

Big Hugs & Kisses,
Tara xoxoxoxo

Post a Comment