Friday, June 4, 2010

Some new pages & goodies...

I'm back again. LOL!
This time I have a few pages to show off using some of the beautiful goodies I have brought and had a chance to play with this week, in-between 2 girls home on school holidays and a 2 year old. Yep, been a full on week here but it's been fun though. And the sleep in's, lovely! hehehehe!

Ok back to it. LOL! First cab off the rank is an adorable and precious kit from Emi, aka Emeto Designs over at Shabby Pickle Designs.

by Emeto Designs



And here is a page so far with this adorable kit.

Honey Brown Tales

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

And the next cab off the rank is a gorgeous kit from Shayarka Designs over at Sunflower Scrap.

by Shayarka Designs





And here is my page using this cutie and it's also a RAK for my gorgeous friend, Magda and her spunky little man, Eryk.

A Story About Fishies

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

Ok I am back off to play in PS for a little bit and then I might pull my finger out and do a spot of cleaning up around here. The kids have almost destroyed the place. LOL!
I hope this finds you all safe and well and I hope you all have a brilliant weekend. Yayy for Fridays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment