Friday, June 4, 2010

Some more new goodies to show off......

I am back AGAIN! LOL! I got busy playing in PS with Emi's totally awesome kits and I have 2 more new pages to show off this afternoon. Been a good relaxing scrap therapy afternoon here. Gotta love rainy days!!
hehehehe!

by emeto designs


And here is my page of Lady Gaga using this totally AWESOME kit. Emi, you are my star, seriously girl!!

Gaga

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

by emeto designs


by emeto designs


by emeto designs


And here is my page using this totally amazing and zangy kit and it's also a RAK for the beautiful Miek and her adorable little daughter.

L is for Lemon

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

Ok I have to get going and have a quick clean up here before Hubby gets home. The day has gone way too fast today. I hope you all have a brilliant weekend and stay safe.

1 comments:

Mystique Designs said...

Totally awesome work from your hands love :D Love it lala :D

Post a Comment