Friday, June 4, 2010

Some new goodies from the SPD store.....

LOL! I am back again. hehehe! I have had a full on relaxing day here and I am getting so caught up. LOL!
Still feeling crook as a dog but I finally (hopefully) find out what's going on with me next Wednesday when I get the results back from my blood test. The countdown in on! YAYY! Sick of feeling like crap all of the time. :(

Ok going to start off with a new Shabby Collective kit to show you all. This is such a jammed packed awesome kit!

A Shabby Collective




And here is my page using this awesome collab kit.

Storybook Time

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

And I also have a new mini kit to show off to you all tonight from Mimilou!

by MDesigns Creations


And here is my page using this little mini kit.

Phone Me

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

Ok I think that is the last blog post I will bug you all with today! hehehehe! I hope you all have a very brilliant weekend and have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment