Friday, June 11, 2010

Thank You Vanessa and Vivienne

Morning Everyone,

I want to send a huge thank you to Vanessa and Vivienne from Viva Artistry and their CT for choosing my page in their blog challenge. You have totally made my week girls! Thank YOU!!!
♥♥♥

I got to choose 2 kits from their amazing store and here are the goodies I picked up.

by Viva Artistry


And here is my piece using this awesome kit.

The Queen Of Hearts

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

by Viva Artistry


And here is my page using both of these awesome kits.

Hope

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

Again, thank you heaps and heaps girls. I love them both!!

My week has certainly turned around for the best here now. After 4 weeks waiting for a doctors appointment I got told that I my have a thyroid problem, test came back and instead of a thyroid problem, I got told I had diabetes. Yeah, how's that for a total throw around! My head is a mess here I tell ya. So I did a head of researching and got my head in such a nervous mess for 24 hours until I rang the doctor for the results of my next blood test and guess what? No diabetes. Talk about a scare and a huge wake up call! So now I need to drop a heap of weight and stop smoking completely and get my health back on track again. It gave me a very big wake up call and I look forward to the challenge of loosing this weight. Well, I do and I don't. LOL! I have to say goodbye to a lot of my faves but it will all be worth it in the end, yeah?? LOL!

I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day!

2 comments:

Eryn said...

oh big hugs Tara...that would be a huge scare! I'm so glad you are okay though.
And congrats again...and love your pages!!

Tara said...

OMG girl, a huge HUGE scare. I haven't had anything but water now since last Wednesday. Aghhhhh! LOL! But I am actually feeling a load better already, just with water. WTF???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hope you are going awesome over in Australia. HAHAHAHAHAHA! And thank you heaps and heapssss!

Mwahhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Post a Comment