Thursday, June 10, 2010

Steppin out of the box, or is that in the box??

Morning Everyone!

I have a new page to show off this morning to you all. Our friend Marsha from Tumble Fish Studio challenged her CT to make a "traditional" scrapbook page using her precious altered elements and I think I pulled it off, if my own "traditional" scrapping style of course. LOL! It's working well in my head so lets just go with it.
hahahahahahahaha!

Here is my page for the challenge. It's also a RAK for Radka with her beautiful little son on it.
I have used all Tumble Fish Studio products on this page, except for the vehicles which are from Clementine Design's kit, Tommy Town.

Play Town

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving for the moment and get on the phone to my doctor to find out my results from yet another donation of blood yesterday. LOL! Got my fingers crossed the news isn't as bad as yesterdays news.
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you.
I will be back tonight I think, or tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment