Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Happy Boysday" by Tiramisu Design

Morning Everyone,

I have a gorgeous new kit to show off to you all today from the beautiful Natalie, aka Tiramisu Design.
This kit is gorgeous and is perfect for all girls and boys pages.

by Tiramisu Design




And here is my page using this cutie.

Little Boysday

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving. I have a doctors appointment today to get my results to all the tests I had done last week. I can't wait to find out what's going on and why I am so out of whack. Fingers crossed I actually get some answers and an easy fix would be good too. LOL LOL!
I hope this finds you all going awesome and Happy Hump Day! Can't believe it's Wednesday already. LOL!
Have a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment