Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The future is Steampunk....

Ok one last post before I get into my bed. I am way past my bedtime too considering it's 12.55am. LOL!!!

I brought this funky and very different kit from Marta van Eck a few weeks ago and I found some time tonight to have a play and WOW, it rocks! I also added some Crowabout StudioB to it too. hehehe!

by Marta van Eck




by Crowabout StudioB


And here is my page mixing the 2 designers up. Pretty funky hey!

Soar With Your Own Wings

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

Ok I totally have to get my butt into bed before I turn into a pumpkin! LOL! I hope you all have an awesome day and for all who are fast asleep everywhere, I hope you are sleeping well. I am off to join ya now. LOL!

1 comments:

glitterBugStudios said...

So loving this piece miss Tara! Boy, you have been busy! Hope you slept well. Tracey

Post a Comment