Monday, June 7, 2010

"Petty Intrigues" by Olga Unger

Back again. Got a bit sidetracked because I just saw that I won some goodies from Viva Artistry after placing my layout up for their awesome blog challengeVanessa and Vivienne, thank you so so so VERY much. You have totally totally made my night here. Sending you both massive HUGS and KISSES.

Now onto this adorable little mousy kit I brought the other week from Olga Unger Designs. Wow I love her adorable goodies!

by Olga Unger Designs




And here is my page using this adorable kit. It's also a RAK page for RADKA-S with her adorable little son on it. Hope you like it Sweetie.

Petty Intrigues - RAK 4 Radka-S

Click Here to view full credits in my DS gallery.

Ok I better keep moving and do some more catching up before I get my butt into bed. Need another early night I think. Feeling a bit worn out and sooky. :( I hope this finds you all going totally amazing and having an awesome day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment