Friday, June 25, 2010

Under Candytrees by Shayarka Designs

I promise, this is the last post for the day! ROFL! Think I am all caught up now after this post. Well caught up on blogging anyway. hehehehe!

I went shopping the other day and picked up Shayarka's brand new kit and how sweet! I got so inspired from not only by the beautiful kit, but by the totally adorable photos I used on them all from the girls.

by Shayarka Designs



And here are my pages using this gorgeous kit.

Tea Time - RAK for Natalia

Little Cupcake - RAK for Natalia

Little Sweetie Pie - RAK for Natalia

Little Candyman - RAK for Moni

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have a gazillion things to do and I really need to get out of my PJ's shortly and make myself look respectable because the Queen is coming tonight. PMSL! Yeah I know, I make myself laugh hard too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nah, the old fouges up the road are coming tonight so I better get some sort of clothing on. OMG fit of laughter here, fit of laughter!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I hope you all have the BEST weekend and I shall be back sometime next week with some more goodies to show off I am sure. Stay safe and have FUN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment