Saturday, June 26, 2010

"Lucky Day" by emeto designs

Wow it's Saturday night here Downunder and I am about to make a blog post. hehehe!
Thought I would jump on before our visitors arrive after tea, and yes, I am dressed and out of my PJ's and even have my bra on too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have a totally adorable and gorgeous kit to show off to you all tonight from the amazingly talented Emi, aka emeto designs. This girl is a pure Sweetheart I tell ya.


by emeto designs



And while you are over there, make sure to grab up all of Emi's products while they are all at 35% OFF! What an amazing sale!

Sending out a HUGE Happy 2nd Birthday to Shabby Pickle Designs!


Here are 3 pages I have made so far with this totally adorable kit. All 3 pages are RAK's for my gorgeous friends too.

Happy Go Lucky Day - RAK 4 Natalia

Click Here to view my DS Gallery for full credits.

Happy Day - RAK 4 Wendy

Click Here to view my DS Gallery for full credits.

Lucky Day - RAK 4 Violet

Click Here to view my DS Gallery for full credits.

Ok I will keep moving for now and get ready for the old fougeys to rock up. I am so going to get a smack for that! LOL! And I will be back through the week next week. I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!

1 comments:

Eryn said...

lol Tara! Love the comments! Thanks for the laigh..and of course your pages are stunning! I already bought this kit, can't wait to play!

Post a Comment