Sunday, June 27, 2010

Loads of new goodies from Miss Fish.....

hehehehe! Of course I am referring to the one and only Marsha from Tumble Fish Studio.
Miss Fish has brought out some very awesome new packs for us all and let's just say, YUM!

by Tumble Fish Studio


by Tumble Fish Studio


by Tumble Fish Studio


by Tumble Fish Studio


And here are two pieces I have made so far using these adorable goodies.
The first piece is a bit from each pack and the second piece is using Twinkle Toes and a pre-made background from over at DeviantArt by Fairiegoodmother.

Dance To Your Own Tune

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Twinkle Toe Dance Studio

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I must keep moving. I have a million things to do today and not enough time in the day to do it all. Girls are back at school tomorrow which will help get caught up with everything. Poor things have been home sick but they are heaps better today and yesterday too so were all good to go back to school. Yayyy! hehehe!
I hope you are all having an awesome weekend and I hope your having an amazing day or night wherever this may find you.

1 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Thank you, Tara. You're a real sweetheart. You have no idea how much I appreciate your support and your art work and layouts just amaze me. What amazes me more is how you possibly get everything done that you get done and everything you do is so perfect. Now, even if I could do any of that, I couldn't possibly manage to be as sweet as you are on top of it. Something would have to give somewhere. I happen to know that you stay up on the household duties (or so you have claimed) so there's no weakness there. And you always have a pack of kids about. So, what is it, Tara? What do you not do well? I'm not looking for it cuz at this point I don't believe the thing exists that you're not exceptionally good at. If I didn't love you so much, I wouldn't hang around you because I'd feel inferior, but you're too fun to not hang around with. How are you at mentoring? I think I need you.

Post a Comment