Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where Dreams Begin is on it's way....

Good Evening Everyone!

Just popping on by quickly to let you all in on a bit of a surprise! My gorgeous friend Dawn from Createwings Designs has a brand new kit coming out on the 1st of July and let me just tell you, it's AMAZING! Dawn has been working hammer and tong to get this beauty finished and it's simply breath taking!


If you head on over to Dawn's blog:


and leave a comment, you will be in the running to win this truly breath taking kit!
HURRY though, winners will be announced on Wednesday.
And while you are over there, make sure you sign up to her newsletter to get amazing exclusive offers and special coupons!

I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you. I have had one very weird and funny week here so far but I think I am getting somewhere with this housecleaning and even online too. Yeah I know, shock horror hey! hehehe! I better keep moving and get the kids fed soon and then bathed and then bedded and I will see you in a day or so. Have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment