Friday, July 2, 2010

Where Dreams Begin is here!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Guess what? That amazing kit from my adorable Dawn has arrived in all of it's gorgeousness in the After Five Designs store! Yayyy!! This kit is just SCRUMPTIOUS!

by Createwings Designs



And here are my pages using this scrum-diddly-umptious kit.

This Is Your Story - RAK 4 Moni

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Where Dreams Begin

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

A Magical Place - RAK 4 Violet

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

See, I told you it was totally gorgeous didn't I! I have even given my blog a HUGE makeover too, just to match my post. hehehe! Ok I have to keep moving. 500 million things to do in not enough time. What a week this has been. I am so glad it's Friday and I think I might do a lot of vegging out this weekend. Bring it on I say! LOL! I hope you all have a brilliant weekend and for all of you taking off on vacation, all of you lucky people in Summer LOL, I hope you all have an absolute ball and please drive safely.
Hope you are all having a brilliant day! I will be back in a few days with LOADS of exciting news and LOADS of new goodies to show off. Hold onto your seats because they are amazing!

2 comments:

Cryztal said...

Tarty.. youre new blog is just beautiful..
love the handwriting in the subject line and the actual layout is just kick freaken ass..
that page with Gyspy and Lily and the one with the little boy standing the RAK for Violet.. are the BEST pages of all the CT stuff i think.. they just totally rock..
love it all and love you too

Anonymous said...

wow, what a wonderful world here! i just love you blog...!!!

Post a Comment