Saturday, July 3, 2010

Going Out Of Bounds.....

Good Evening Everyone!

How are you all going today? Better than me I bet! LOL! I have a serious hangover STILL here and just want to go to bed so badly. LOL! We went for a drive up the coast this afternoon just to get some hangover food for me, a big dose of KFC! LOL! Hadn't had it in over 6 months and it was so YUMMY! Now I don't need to go back for another 6 months and eat it. HAHAHAHAHA!

I had a play in PS this morning and just finished off a brand new page with Lorie Davison's amazing new kit, Prince In The City and I also joined in on Lisadee's wicked cool Technique Challenge - Out Of Bounds over at Creative Victorian Designs.
Check it out and join in too. Lisa girl, you rock!!

by Lorie Davison


And here is my page using this kick arse kit for Lisa's awesome challenge.

Poker Face

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok better keep moving here and think about maybe getting these kids to bed very shortly and then getting my butt into my own bed too. OMG it's only 6.50pm here. Ok I think I might be dreaming but dreaming is a good thing yeah? LOL!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having an excellent weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment