Monday, July 5, 2010

Studio Gypsy is in the HOUSE!

Morning Everyone!

I will start my post off today with a big Happy 4th of July to all of my American friends celebrating today!
Hope you have all had a brilliant day!

Guess WHAT? I have soooo much exciting news to show off this week but I am going to start off with our latest and greatest exclusive Guest Designer for the month of July! The one and only Lisa from Studio Gypsy is our guest star of the month and let me tell you now, this girl is freaking amazing and has some very inspiring and amazing designs coming your way this month! Head on over now and grab up her first mind blowing kit at an amazing 20% OFF!

by Studio Gypsy





And here is my 1st page so far using this whimsical and beautiful new kit.

Creatures Of Impulse

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving for the moment BUT I will be back later today with some amazing and very exciting news! You won't want to miss it!!
I hope you have all had a brilliant weekend and having an excellent day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment