Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back Down In Wonderland....

Good Afternoon Peeps!

It's a funny sunny/cloudy/sunny/cloudy Sunday down here in Tasmania and freezing cold. Either that or my high temps have something to do with the temp outside. LOL!

I have a wicked cool new pack from the one and only Ida from Mizzd-Stock to show off to you all this afternoon. A second Wonderland pack! How cool is THAT! This girl has the BEST stock ever and what makes it even more perfect, it's already perfectly extracted, ready for you to put straight on your pages.
Now that is freaking awesome to me!
I have also used Joelle's totally awesome Wonderland My Way kit too. I think the pair marry together so perfectly well.

by Mizzd-Stock


by Mizzd-Stock



by Joelle


And here are my pieces using all of these precious goodies.

Down In Wonderland Part I

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Down In Wonderland Part II

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Down In Wonderland Part III

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I must keep moving and keep catching up. I had a big health scare the other day so I am chilling out in PS today after a few days on couch and bed rest. Feeling a heap better today actually but still playing it safe.
I hope you have all been having an awesome weekend and having a great day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment