Monday, July 26, 2010

Tommy's riding the Choo Choo again....

Good Afternoon!!

How is everyone going today? I am going great now that the power is back on after the electricians FINALLY rocking up 2 months late this morning. 2 thumbs up for speediness I tell ya! NOT! LOL! When oh when will they employ some good and fast tradies down in here Tassie?? Hurry up Dad and move down here!! LOL!

I have some awesome new goodies from Clem and her whole CT today. Are you shirt for time? Are you in a hurry and really need a scrap fix? Well I have the solution for you! Clem and her CT have put together a HEAP of brand spankin new Quick Pages and Clusters together for you all to grab up and get your scrapping done with a snap of a finger. And also an awesome paper pack to just top it all off!

by Clementine Design


by Clementine Design


by Clementine Design
((Bigger image coming soon))


by Clementine Design


by Clementine Designs



And here are some pages from me using one of these awesome Quickpages!

Choo Choo Boogie Girl

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Choo Choo Boogie

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Choo Choo Eryk

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

And if that wasn't quiet enough there are also Quickpages and clusters using Tommy Town too!

by Clementine Design


by Clementine Design


by Clementine Design


And here is a page I made from these awesome clusters.

Playground

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Not all pages are up in my gallery quiet yet but they will be very shortly in a day or two.
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day! I will be back soon with some more gorgeousness from DeviantScrap to show off to you all very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment