Monday, July 5, 2010

The big EXCITING news is here......

Are you ready for it? I know I am certainly excited to blurt this out to the world! hehehe!


Yep, that's RIGHT! Dani from High Four Designs is now selling exclusively at DeviantScrap! How cool is THAT! And to add to the excitement, Dani is having a HUGE 20% OFF sale between the 5th of July to the 11th of July!


And if that wasn't quiet enough excitement for you, Dani has one very spectacular and amazing new kit out for you all to grab up AND a matching FREEBIE too! Are you all still sitting up off the floor? Hope so because you totally have to see this new kit! hehehehe!

by High Four Designs



by High Four Designs


And here are all 3 of my pages using this totally awesome new kit. Each page is a RAK for my gorgeous and crazy friend Magda and her adorable little son, Eryk.
♥♥

Little Pirate

Pirate Adventures

Little Captain

Click Here to view all pages in my DS Gallery.

Now you can see why I have been so excited all day! hehehe! Wishing Dani all the very very best on her new adventure over with the Deviant Girls! Big Hugs & Kisses coming your way Sweetie!!

Ok I better keep moving and feed these gromits (kids) hehehe! I think this will be my last blog post for the day too. LOL! Think I am up to date, I think! hehehehe!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.

1 comments:

High Four said...

thank you so soooooooooooo much for this fantastic annoncing!!!! you are the sweetest and best! love ya girl!!!!! :*

Post a Comment