Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Freshness is here.....

Good Evening Everyone!

I have a gorgeous new kit by Natalie from Tiramisu Design to show off to you all tonight and it's totally precious.

by Tiramisu Design



And here is my page using this precious little kit.

Summer Freshness

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving. Have a hundred things to get done tonight and I soooo have to watch my shows on TV for a little while. hehehe! Wednesday night is my night with the TV remote! LOL!
Spicks N Specks then The Gruen Transfer and then United States of Tara!
hehehehehe! Yep, that's ME! LOL LOL! NOT! hehehehehe!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant week. I certainly am and sending my love out all over the place at the moment. Love ya girls!!! Thank youuuuuuuuu!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment