Monday, July 26, 2010

The Metal Momma has hit Holliewood.....

Guess what? I am back again. LOL!!

This time I have one very amazingly textured metal kit to show off to you all AND a freebie to match too! This kit is so totally loaded FULL to the brim with metal goodness! I tell you now, Holl certainly knows how to blow a pair of socks off a girl! I bow down to you my girl!

by Holliewood Studios


by Holliewood Studios


And here are my pages using both this kit, the freebie and also TotallyWild Dezinez' awesome brushes and clusters.

All Boy

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Fallen Angel

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

The Junk Fairy

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.
This one will be in my gallery tomorrow morning.

Ok I have to keep moving and get these kids some tea and get them ready for school tomorrow. I hope this finds you all going amazing and having an awesome day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment