Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back in the days of the Rennaissance...

Good Afternoon!

I have an AWESOME new pack for you today from Ida to show off and let me say, WOW!
This girl certainly knows how to strike an awesome post and extractions are to die for too! If you haven't grabbed a Mizzd-Stock pack up yet, get yourself on over now to the Deviant Scrap store because they are just SO perfect for so many styles of pages!

by Mizzd-Stock


And here are two pieces that I have made so far. I have a million ideas going through my head so keep an eye out for loads more to come!

Queen Ida Fairy

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Angel Field

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

See, aren't they just so totally BEAUTIFUL! Head on over now and check them out. You won't be sorry!
Ok I must keep moving. Have a few things to do around this house and then I will be back in PS to keep playing. Ida has my mojo running full steam now.
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment