Sunday, August 15, 2010

Who's been a bad girl......

Good Evening Everyone!

I have a wicked cool pack of wordart brushes and images to show off to you all tonight and also an awesome FREEBIE too from my Sissie, heathter!

by TotallyWild Dezinez


And heather also has an awesome FREEBIE pack for you all to play with too. Now that is AWESOME!

by TotallyWild Dezinez


I have also used Holl's totally amazing black kit, Void to just top my pages off!!

And here are two ATC's I have made using all of these goodies.

When I'm Bad.....I'm Better

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Certified Bad Girl

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I must keep moving my butt and get into bed. It's 10.12pm already and I need to be up bright and early to get the girls ready for school. They are both back tomorrow finally after being so sick and I have my amazing friend Trace coming up for the day tomorrow so I can't wait! I can feel a good chin wag coming on! hehehehehe! I hope you have all had a great weekend and I will be around a bit more for a few weeks now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment