Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Holl's back rockin' the ATC's again....

G'day G'day!

I am ever so slowly catching up again. Still haven't gotten to my emails but I am almost caught up on everything else. YAY Tara!! hehehe! I have another totally awesome ATC set to show off today to you all from my gal Holl and it's so totally awesome. Nice and dark too! I love dark!

by Holliewood Studios


And here are my ATC's using this totally awesome set!

Day Of The Druid

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Out Of The Darkness

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I shall be back very shortly with some more new goodies to show off and also a challenge that you SO have to have a go at! Best challenge EVER!!!!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment