Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The new 7 Deadly Sins Challenge is up....

I'm back again and this time I have a shout out about the new 7 Deadly Sins Challenge that is up at Deviant Scrap! Last month we had Lust and this month is all about Envy!


No size specs or kit requirements....just theme. 

ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY AUGUST 31.

And here is my piece for the challenge. I have made an ATC. Loving this size!

Green With Envy

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Head on over and check it out! Trust me, it's sooooo much fun and it makes you hang out for each month to pass by so you can do the next one! I love it!
Ok must keep moving. I have one more post to come for today so far and I might be back later on tonight. I hope this finds you all going great and having a great day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment