Monday, September 27, 2010

$2 Gorgeous Mini & Birthday Sale....

G'day G'day!

I should soooooo be in bed but I just had to get on over and make a post happening over here! LOL!
How was everyone's weekend?? Mine was soooo AWESOME! Best weekend in a very long time and hey, I didn't wake up with a hang over. SWEET! But I know a certain Tracey Lee who DID wake up with one. Talk about the funniest and BEST night ever! LOL LOL LOL! Thanks heaps and heaps again to my Horty's, Trace and Perry. Was a BLAST!
And the Grand Final for our Aussie Rules Football was played on the weekend but guess what? They came a draw and the stupid CEO won't change the rule to give extra time on so the Grand Final is going to be played AGAIN this weekend between Collingwood and St. Kilda. Really made everyone feel flat when that happened.

Anyway, back to it. LOL! I have one very ADORABLE little mini kit to show off to you all tonight from my gorgeous friend Dawn and it's only $2! Talk about a bargain for such beautiful work!!!

by Createwings Designs



And here is a page so far from me using this precious mini. It's also a RAK for my Tracey Lee and her precious little Grandson, Taite.

Little Giggle

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

And if that wasn't exciting enough, Dawn and the ENTIRE store at After Five Designs has a huge 35% OFF sale at the moment so head on over and snag yourself up a load of goodies.


But wait, there is MORE! The gorgeous and beautiful Catherine from Catherine Designs is very sadly retiring from designing and has a HUGE retirement sale on at the moment. But be quick because you only have a few days left to get all of her amazing products because after the 30th of September, they will all be gone. :(

But we are all in luck though. Both of Catherine's collabs with Dawn will remain in the After Five Store and they are also on sale. Yep, a MASSIVE 40% OFF! Head on over and grab these beauties up while you can at this amazing price. You won't be sorry, they are amazing!!!!!

by Catherine Designs and Createwings Designs


by Catherine Designs and Createwings Designs


And here are a few pages from me using the Re-Creation 23 kit.





Ok I must keep moving and get my butt into bed because I am so over due for a solid long sleep.
I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you all have a brilliant week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment