Thursday, September 30, 2010

Something special from Marz and Malgosia...

Good Morning!

I am soooooooooo sooooooooo far behind this week, like never before!! LOL! So if you haven't heard from me yet, bare with me, I am slowly getting there. LOL!

This morning I have TWO totally adorable kits to show off to you all. Sort of a Collaborative project between Marzenka (sussieM) and Malgosia (Em-ka). They are perfect for all types of pages but especially for all of those beautiful wedding photos you have stored and ready to play with.

by sussieM Designs



And if you head on over to Marzenka's blog you will be able to grab up this amazing and precious freebie add-on to Moment To Treasure.


And here are my 2 pages using this precious half.

Day To Remember - RAK 4 Trace (swathe)

Remember This Day


by Em-ka Designs


And here are my pages with the second precious half.

You and Me Forever - RAK 4 Trace (swathe)

Moment To Remember - RAK 4 Radka

Ok I so have to keep moving because I have another post to come with all of the latest news from Deviantville and then some catching up will begin! LOL!!! I hope you are all having an awesome week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment