Thursday, September 30, 2010

LOADS of Deviantness from Deviant Scrap...

Back again and this time I come baring LOADS and LOADS of new goodies from Deviant Scrap! And I do mean LOADS! hehehehehehe!

Now, where to begin. LOL! I will start with our gorgeous Queen Deviant, Hollie! This week Holl has a brand spanking new ATC set for you all to grab up and play with and all I can say is WOW!

by Holliewood Studios


And here is my ATC using this amazing pack. Was a wee bit over the moon with the end result of this one.

Genie In A Bottle

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Next we have an awesome and SCARY new kit from my girl Dani. Perfect for all of those gorgeous Halloween pages.

by High Four Designs



And here are both my pages using this totally adorable and scary Halloween kit.

What's In The Basement? - RAK 4 Trace (swathe)

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Happy Halloween - RAK 4 Magda

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

And next cab in the rank is our rockstar Ev with a totally amazing new vintage kit. This girl does vintage, with style!!

by Finecrafted Designs


And here is my page using this totally amazing kit.

Only A Paper Moon

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

And last but certainly not least we have 2 new packs of freaking awesome wings from heather.

by TotallyWild Dezinez


by Starlight Designs



And here is my page using this pack of wings and also Ivonka's adorable kit, Deep In The Forest.

Deep In The Forest

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

by TotallyWild Dezinez


by Lily Designs


And here is my page using this pack of wings and also JJ's amazing mini kit, End Of Love.

End Of Love

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Whoooo Hooo! I am all caught up on blogging, I think. LOL! And WOW that was one HUGE blog post. LOL! Now off to do some more catching up all over the place. I hope this finds you all going amazing and having the best week. I shall return again tomorrow with another brand new beauty and some big news to go with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment