Friday, October 1, 2010

Pack your bags, it's time to travel....

Yep, that's right. It's time for Shayarka to travel to a brand NEW STORE and she is arriving with an AWESOME gift for you all too! A brand spanking new kit! Now how exciting is THAT!

You can now find all of Shayarka Designs adorable and unique kits over in the 9th & Bloom store as of today!!

And here is her brand new precious kit. Totally perfect for a big move or travelling holiday.
Congratulations on your move over to 9th & Bloom Sweetie.

by Shayarka Designs



And here are all 3 of my pages using this adorable kit.

Choo-Choo Express - RAK 4 Trace (swathe/bearcrazy)

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Little Traveller - RAK 4 Trace (swathe/bearcrazy)

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Music Soothes The Soul - RAK 4 Trace (swathe/bearcrazy)

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

You can find each and every work of art from Shayarka in 9th & Bloom, including her precious Music Of The Vanilla Sky, which I have made a page with also.

Music Of The Vanilla Sky
by Shayarka Designs



And here is my page using this precious kit.

Spring Fantasy - RAK 4 Trace (swathe/bearcrazy)

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Not all pages are up in my gallery yet so please check back in a few days.

Today is also sadly my last day as a guest for Shayarka. The month has gone way too fast, but then again so has this year. Christmas is poking it's head around the corner already. I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you all have a brilliant weekend. We are kidless again tonight so the old boy and I are going out to tea together all by ourselves for the first time in sooooooo long. Going to be a great night! And then we are up to Mum and Dad's house again tomorrow to watch the Aussie Rules Football Grand Final AGAIN! Yep, they came a draw last week and the stupid league don't allow them to play on with extra time so we have to sit through it ALL again. Let's just hope like all crazy that there is a winner this week. LOL!
Be good and I hope you have a great day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment