Saturday, October 2, 2010

A CT Call for High Four Designs

Whoooo Hoooo! The Pies won the 2010 Grand Final!!!!!!!
Now the Aussie Rules Football is FINALLY over for the year and you know what that means.....SUMMER IS AROUND THE CORNER! YAYYYYYYYYYYY! hehehehehe!
Was a bloody awesome game and my Dad is totally stoked and excited about the win!
Go Pies!!!

And guess what??? I have some even more exciting news for this gorgeous Saturday night!!!!
My girl Dani from High Four Designs is having a CT Call!! See told you I had more exciting news!
If you haven't checked out Dani's gorgeous products yet, head on over to her store at Deviant Scrap and see what you could be playing with.


Can't wait to see who will be joining us over on Dani's team and I want to wish you all the best of luck with your applications!

Ok I have to keep moving and I shall return on Monday to show you all of the amazing new goodies hitting the Deviant Scrap store! There is so MANY yummies coming your way, TRUST ME!
Hope you all have a brilliant weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment