Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A breath of Autumn gorgeousness...

Ok I am back with my last post for the night and this time I have some Autumn gorgeousness coming your way from our gorgeous Emi. This kit is sooo precious and again like always her kit is so rich and gorgeous in colours. This girl totally knows how to marry colours together I tell ya. AMAZING!!!

by emeto designs



And here are my pages using this totally precious kit.

Autumn Breath

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Autumn In The Air - A RAK 4 Wendy

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Head on over and grab this totally adorable kit up, you will totally LOVE it I guarantee it!

Ok I have to get ready to get into my bed because it's already 11.55pm here in the land Downunder and I have a gazillion things to get done tomorrow. I am hoping the sun comes out for the day so I can get the kids outside and let them ride their motorbike but the outlook isn't really great on the weather. Bring on Summer I say. Can't wait for the warmth of Summer and not have to worry about keeping this wood heater running 24/7. LOL! I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment