Thursday, September 16, 2010

Getting wiggy with it LOL.....

ROFL! Yeah I know the title post is a wee bit corny but hey, I am soooo tired and running on nothing and I am in the most stupidest mood today. LOL! Can ya tell?? hehehehehehe!

I have 2 totally awesome new packs from Ida to show off to you all today. They are perfecto for everything and anything and all you need to do is plop them onto your subjects and away you go. Too easy hey!

by Mizzd-Stock


And here is my page using this pack of wigs. And yep, that is the new me in the layout. hehehehe!

Metal Mumma

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

by Mizzd-Stock


And here is my page using this pack of hats. And yep, that is the new me in the layout again. LOL LOL!

On Show

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep choogin along and go and get some tea ready for my munchkins and I am totally having an early night tonight. Need sleep.......Need sleep. LOL!
I hope this finds you all going totally amazing and having a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Ohhhh I love you more today than I did yesterday!! I love these layouts with that beautiful Aussie face wigging out!!! OMG sweetie, you ALWAYS add such a smile and laugh to my day!!!

Big hugs darlin!!

xoxoxo
Lisah :)

Post a Comment