Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Feeling all rusty and abandoned???

G'day G'day!!

WOW who's been MIA lately? Yep Moi! hehehehe! I have soooooo MUCH going on in my life at the moment and it seems like it's totally upside down but the kids are back at school next Monday and Mummy starts work on Monday too so I think things are going to start going slowly back to normal again. I am however enjoying having time away from the PC. I really do have to admit that but OMG I do miss it in saying that. LOL! And of course, I am behind still so everyone, please please please bare with me.

I have a wicked cool kits to show off to you all tonight from the one and only Nance from Crowabout StudioB!

by Crowabout StudioB



And here is my page using this totally awesome pack.

Abandoned

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

by Crowabout StudioB



And here is my page using this totally awesome pack as well.

When Will The Hurt Stop

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I really must keep moving. I have a few more posts to come and then it's my bed time. The days are going WAY too fast for me lately. Aghhh! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment