Thursday, September 9, 2010

In Love by Shayarka Designs

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I have a gorgeous little mini kit to show off to you all today that I got as a freebie when I purchased the latest Scrappons Digi Magazine. Loads of goodies in this mag!

Scrappons Digi Vol.5
at


And here is Shayarka's gorgeous little mini kit that you can get free with your purchase.

In Love
by Shayarka Designs


And here is my page with this adorable little mini. It's also a RAK for our gorgeous little Sofia and her Mummy Natalia.

Love You

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I must keep moving. I have plans this afternoon while Hubby has just taken the kids for a few hours to give me a break. Yep, going to put my feet up and watch some TV and maybe even fall asleep. I am so tired. LOL! I shall be back tomorrow with an adorable and gorgeous new kit to show off to you all.
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a brilliant week.

1 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

I am visiting your lovely blog from Trudi's Two Dresses Studio. Thank you SO much for creating the beautiful blinkie button, anything like that is so far beyond me. In fact I had to ask a sweet friend to help me get it on my sidebar. I have SO much to learn! Your digital art is WOW!
oxo

Post a Comment