Wednesday, September 8, 2010

There's a farm of bodies over at Deviant Scrap!

Yep, that's totally right! Sherrie has Deviant Scrap swarming with body pieces and they are all so perfect for everything your little altered and scrappy hearts desire too!

by SherrieJD


And here is my piece using this AMAZING pack. The possibilities are ENDLESS with this pack of body parts I tell ya!

I Am Woman

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

And that's not all! Nope, not even close to all! Sherrie has been one VERY busy girl cutting flat out and she has another amazing pack for you all to play with. This time it's loaded full to the rim with AMAZING bare naked ladies. Yep, totally bare naked! Just like Mother Nature gave us all!

by SherrieJD


And here is my page using this pack of naked lovelies! Again the possibilities are totally ENDLESS with this pack too.

The Water Girl

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok that's it from me so far today. I may return later on, we will see what happens! LOL!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week. I can't believe it's Wednesday here already. This year is flying along way too fast I tell ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment