Thursday, October 7, 2010

A5D's On The House Challenge is HERE!!

Yep, that's right! The October On The House Challenge over at After Five Designs is up and guess what?? You can grab yourself one totally ADORABLE mini kit for FREE to use from the one and ONLY Createwings Designs!! Now how awesome is THAT!

Dawn's totally adorable kit is perfect for everything and anything and I totally adore it to bits and pieces.
Head on over to the After Five Designs forum and check out the amazing challenge and join in with us all:

by Createwings Designs


And here are the 3 pages I made using this precious mini kit.

Pumpkin Patch Kid

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

You Are So Loved

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

Into The Pumpkin Patch

Click Here to view full credits in my DST Gallery.

I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week. Mine has been flat out like a lizard drinking this week but thank GOODNESS it's Friday tomorrow already. LOL!
I shall be back in a few days with more goodies to show off to you all. Hope you all have a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment