Monday, October 11, 2010

Time to jump in the mud puddles....

How FUN would that be, just to be able to jump into a muddy puddle like child. Must try it next time it rains here! hehehehehehe! And speaking of mud puddles, Dani from High Four Designs has a brand spanking new kit out in the store for you all called Mud Puddles AND a matching QP freebie too which was made by my gorgeous friend Magda.

by High Four Designs



by Magda_lena


And here are my three pages using this adorable kit.

Mud Puddles - RAK for Trace

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Swamp In A Jar - RAK for Magda

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

A Rainy Day - RAK for Magda

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok have to keep moving and get my butt into bed very shortly because we girls all slept in until 7.30am this morning and had 10 minutes to get ready for school and up to the bus stop. Talk about a RUSH! LOL!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you all have a brilliant week!

1 comments:

Syd said...

amazing sweetie!!!!

Post a Comment