Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday A5D

G'day G'day!

Guess who's been a bad blogger? Yep Moi! LOL! But all for a good reason. I have some pretty exciting news coming your way on Monday morning! I can't wait to shout it out to the world! So keep your eyes peeled on this spot come Monday!

Ok I have a gorgeous Collab kit from the girls over at After Five Designs to show off to you all today. It's fully loaded full of Birthday goodness and only $9.99USD too! Bargain!

by After Five Designs




And here is my page using this gorgeous kit. It's also a RAK page for Henriette and her gorgeous daughter Rianne who is turning 16 on Halloween.

Happy Birthday Rianne

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok must keep moving because I have another post to follow with another adorable and precious kit to show off. I hope this finds you all going amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment