Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Curious World is here......

I'm back again! A few hours later but I am back. LOL LOL! We'll just blame heather, Mum and Dad for that. HAHAHAHAHA!

Ok I have another gorgeous new product to show off to you all today, this time from my girl Joelle.
This kit is gorgeous and the painted bears and chimpanzee (me LOL) are so beautifully done. Joelle is amazing at the best of times but when she starts painting, OMG! Girl you totally ROCK, even when you paint me looking like a chimpanzee! HAHAHAHAHA!

by Joelle




And the included Steampunk Add-On, totally FREE!


And here are my pages using this precious kit.

A Curious World I - RAK 4 Hollie

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

The pages below are yet to hit the galleries so keep an eye out over the next week.

A Curious World II - RAK 4 Trace

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Fun Park - RAK 4 Hollie

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Steampunk Baby - RAK 4 Natalia

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep running and get some things done before I feed, bath and bed these kidlets and then get into bed again early tonight. Not feeling really well here this week. *groan* I shall return in a few days with some MORE gorgeousness! Keep your eyes peeled on this spot!
I hope this finds you all going great and having a brilliant day or night wherever this may find you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment