Thursday, October 28, 2010

On a dark and Scary Night......

Good Morning one and ALL! It's 2.00am on the dot here and I am making a blog post. What the......
LOL! We went fishing this evening for squid and we caught TWENTY of the slippery suckers and guess what sucker got stuck cleaning and cutting them all up? Yep, ME! OMG what a messy messy job. Took me all night to do it too, hence why I am making this blog post SO late at night. LOL!

I have one very GORGEOUS and precious Halloween kit to show off to you all tonight from my gorgeous girl, Marzenka, aka sussieM Designs. This kit will totally get you in the spirit of Halloween I tell ya!

by sussieM Designs




And if you head on over to Marzenka's blog you can pick up this totally precious FREEBIE!!



And here are all of my pages using this totally adorable kit.

Scary Night I - RAK 4 Hollie

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Scary Night III - RAK 4 Hollie

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

The following pages aren't in my galleries yet so keep your eyes peeled.

Halloween Is In The Air - RAK for Magda_lena

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Into The Night - RAK 4 Hollie

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Scary Night II - RAK 4 Marzenka

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I better get my butt into bed now seems it's 2.17am now. Don't know HOW I am going to wake up at 6am but hopefully I will or the kids will be dragging me out! LOL!
I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment