Friday, October 29, 2010

The Monsters are out in force......

Good Evening!!!

I have a totally spook-tacular alpha full of monster goodness to show off to you all tonight from my gorgeous girl Emi, aka emeto designs, JUST in time for all of those amazing Halloween layouts! And not only do you get one set of alpha's in this set, nope you get the alpha in 3 colour versions, 3 papers, 1 frame, 1 spider web, 1 spider and 2 little monsters in 3 different colours too! Now how is THAT for an alpha pack!
Pretty awesome hey!

by emeto designs


And here is my page using this awesome alpha set! Be careful that they don't eat up all your lollies/candies on you!! hehehehe!

Boo! - RAK 4 Magda_lena

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

I hope this finds you all going amazing and I hope you all have a brilliant weekend trick or treating!! We have a long weekend here down in Tassie and it's meant to rain all weekend long so I might sit and work some more on my new kit! hehehehe! Have an awesome weekend everyone! I shall be back on Monday with a LOAD of amazing new goodies from Deviant Scrap!

1 comments:

glitterBugStudios said...

adorable miss tara!

Post a Comment