Monday, November 1, 2010

Zetti has been ReVamped.....

Good Afternoon!

Firstly I want to wish a Happy Halloween to all of my friends who are lucky enough to celebrate it! Come on Australia, bout time you copied this tradition TOO!! The one I actually want to be able to celebrate! hehehe!
I hope you all have so much fun Trick or Treating and gets LOTS and LOTS of candy!!

Ok I have a totally smoking HOT new kit to show off to you all this afternoon from my girl Ev, aka Finecrafted Designs! I tell ya now, this girl does Zetti in style!!

by Finecrafted Designs


by Finecrafted Designs


And here is my page using the totally amazing kit!

Spread Your Wings

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

Ok I have to keep moving and do a wee bit of catching up and I shall return with more amazing goodies from the Deviant Scrap store later on and some other amazing brand new kits from Joelle and Malgosia!
I hope you have all had a brilliant weekend and I hope you are having a great Halloween.

0 comments:

Post a Comment